I feel like a bird with broken wings. I want to get off the ground and fly. I graduated in May and I see my peers all with amazing jobs and experiences. They are traveling internationally and meeting important people. I am stuck still in Western Massachusetts with a few crummy not well paid positions, trying to make ends meet.
I want a life for myself that is cosmopolitan and glamorous. I feel like I am going in a million different directions with my life. I have the energy and commitment to get to that level but I just have to find a direction.
I want to achieve that level of success that few can attain. I think I need to move to the city, get a better full time job, finish my education, and be more social.
I've had this quote in my head for a while now and its helping me to shape my plans and actions.
"If you want something you never had, you have to do something you've never done."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment